- Through Discover Brain DMIT, parents will be able to save time and money that they spend in irrelevant courses and classes for their children. Since they will understand the intelligence or strengths of their children, they will be able to pay attention to the strengths and develop them further and accordingly choose a stream or class or subjects for their children.
- They will be able to understand why their children behave in a particular fashion by understanding their personality and quotients through Discover Brain DMIT. So a parent will get a fair idea as to why his child does not do well in surprise tests and examinations by getting to know his adversity quotient, and accordingly things could be worked out for the child to build up his confidence and adversity quotient.
- They will understand the learning potential of their child through Total Ridge Count or TRC and then they can learn to be sensitive if the child is a slow learner and even stop comparing him to his friends who might be quick learners.
- By learning the learning pattern of the child through VAK theory, parents will understand why their child is a silent reader, or someone who studies with the music in the background, or why their child is hyperactive and naughty, and hence stop complaining about the learning style of their child.
- By getting to know the acquiring methods of their child, parents will be able to know when to encourage a child and how to do it if he is affective, or if the child needs to be left on his own to do his things if he is cognitive, how to handle a critical child and why a reflective child is slow in understanding and executing, or how to deal with an integrated child who would be a multi -tasker and then who would even be confused as he would have a variety of interests and choices and at the same time would have the potential to undertake any interest or work.
- By analyzing his brain dominance, parents would be able to understand why his child is too emotional, or if he is insensitive, why he is artistic or creative or if he is logical and practical, and accordingly understand and embrace his qualities.
- Through the best suited career options, parents can prepare their child for the best and the most suitable career based on his intelligence and interest.
By understanding their child in the most in depth and sensitive manner, parents can improve their relationship with their child/children and even eliminate the guessing game on their child’s strengths/talents and get rid of the trial and error phases.